We are hiring an Electromechanics Bachelor to support our technical team! Are you a bachelor with interest in innovative fibre optic sensing technologies and willing to contribute to a growing tech SME? We’d love to meet you!
Bachelor Electromechanics (M/F) (Eke, Nazareth Belgium)
You will be part of a young and dynamic team, working for a small however expanding SME, with its office and labs in Eke, Nazareth (Belgium).
Com&Sens is a private Belgium based company specialized in customized sensing solutions based on fibre optics and composite materials. We are offering our services and products world-wide at different industries for structural monitoring applications. For more information please visit www.com-sens.eu.
Job content and responsibilities:
You will be involved as technical support in different projects. Your main tasks will be:
- Assisting in, executing of experimental tests
- Documenting/reporting of results of design, procedures and tests
- Assembling production and test-setups
- Supporting of internal R&D projects
- Assisting during (field)installations at customers’ site/facilities
- Reporting to, and consulting the management team
- Education as bachelor in electromechanics, with hands-on capabilities
- Key user of Excel and MS Office tools
- You are a team player.
Required education and certificate:
- Bachelor Electromechanics
- Language skills: Dutch (excellent), English (good), French (good, medium), German (optional)
- Experience: preferably 2 years
- Required to have an international car driving licence (type B, Belgium)
- Contract of indefinite duration
- Fulltime job
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary supplemented with extra-legal advantages
Place of employment:
9810, Eke (Nazareth)
Written letter with CV to the attention of Mr. Eli Voet
E-mail with CV to the attention of Mr. Eli Voet
Reference: Bachelor EM